Tuesday 12 November 2013

America
















Dress: Esprit | Socks: Primark | Shoes: Vans | Glasses: Ale-Hop

America (St. Louis) this summer was crazy. I have never drunk so much in my life!!!!... I went to what the call "the country", It is so unbelievably different to my European culture. It was a shock to say the least. People of ages 16-23 partied in barns together and played drinking games all night long. It was very interesting to be a part of, although America did change me in a weird way, don't know if it was the alcohol or the people.. who knows :P 

Even the housing was noticeably different they were made out of different materials and all of the pools were out of the ground. One awesome thing they did were float trips. You get a bunch of people, drinks and floats together and you go down a river!!!!! 

I was suppperrr shooocked at how people dressed. They wore sports stuff pretty much all day everyday, i guess it is really comfy :)


P.S. stay away from Four Loco.. it made me vomit 3 times in 24 hours... with just one!!!!!! which was weird because i didn't feel drunk exactly, i just felt incapable of speaking ahha.


Bloglovin' ● Facebook  ● Instagram 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m grateful for your comment! stay inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...