Tuesday 21 May 2013

Dutch Spring






Jacket: H&M | Scarf: Burberry | Leggings: Primark | Boots: Shoe Outlet Breda 



I can not, for the life of me, believe how bad Dutch weather is. We are around mid spring..and it´s still at a temperature of only 11ยบ C ... CRAZY! My gloves have been my life here!! as I travel via bike  everywhere my gloves are essential, I don´t know what i would do without them!! Cold countries really change your necessities ! 

These photos were taken on what I call a typical Dutch street with typical dutch weather. Check out these shoes with something slightly more elegant on Jump-it!!!!


Bloglovin' ● Facebook  ● Instagram 



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m grateful for your comment! stay inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...